The training is based on the philosophy that the common denominator in any organizational community is RELATIONSHIPS. The workshop will give you some practical tools and techniques that will help you improve your ability to build relationships with customers using the big 5 competencies.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: WEBINAR
DURATION: 2.5 HOURS
The Big 5 Competencies
DEVELOPING A THOUGHTFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONA
understand how to use the big 5 skills for outstanding customer service
develop thoughtful relationships with customers based on an understanding of the big 5
- Introduction, agenda and outcomes
- The big five competencies
- Do I know the big picture?
- Do I know how to establish an authentic connection?
- Do I know how to deliver timely, accurate, and thorough service?
- Do I know how to value and respond to unique needs?
- Do I know how to repair and strengthen customer relationships?
- Your action plan
CUSTOMER SERVICE: GROUP WEBINAR
A facilitated group or 1-on-1 webinar that will help you or your team adjust and align practice with your organization’s core values. Outstanding customer service involves some simple common sense attitudes and behaviors. Participants engage with each topic through reflective inquiry which means the course is not a lecture or a collection of pithy tips.
Group starting at $45 per person – Contact us
CUSTOMER SERVICE: SELF-STUDY (3 hrs)
DURATION: 3 HOURS
The self-study program contains the same content as the webinar with asynchronous interaction between you and the facilitator. Participants are required to thoughtfully engage with the content through written responses, an explicit statement of their goal, and an action plan.
The self-study program can be used to engage a team or your whole company in building competency for outstanding customer service.
Three ways to use the self-study program:
- group training with team discussions led by specific group members – starting at $20 per person
- add custom content that reinforces existing codified core values